To set up an extender, you need to login to mywifiext net. To know what the steps for Mywifiext.net login are, this post will help you. The clear and detailed instructions for the login are mentioned even on the setup page. A login is required for changing the basic settings of your extender or setting up a new range extender. To log in from the windows computer, simply enter Mywifiext net and if you are going to open through Mac computer, then enter Mywifiext Local in place of .net.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps in detail:
- First of all, connect the extender to the power outlet.
- Turn on the PC and connect to the extender.
- Connect the PC to the active internet connection and Type Mywifiext net login to the address bar.
- Press ‘Enter’.
- The moment you press enter, you will find the login window where the default username and password are to be entered.
- Press ‘Enter’ now.
- If the login details are authenticated, you will be able to log in, else you will get an error message on the screen.
In exceptional cases, where you are not able to login to the account, the main cause of this problem is the wrong address entered or the address entered in the search bar. So, keep this thing in mind that always enter the address in the main address bar. If you find any problem, you can contact the technical team.