As a car owner, you want to keep your vehicle running well for as long as possible. You might already be doing some things such as changing your air filter regularly and keeping the car serviced, but other few steps can make a big difference. We'll go over a few of those steps in this post. Also continue reading to find out top 10 strategies to extend the service life of your car.
Image Source: Google
Prevention is better than cure.
One of the most important things you can do to keep your vehicle running well over its warranty term is to prevent problems from happening in the first place. Here are some tips to help you do that:
1. Keep your car clean and free of debris.
2. Avoid using oil that is not specifically recommended for your car's engine.
3. Check your fluid levels and replace them as necessary.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your vehicle running well beyond its warranty term.
Here are some tips to help you keep your vehicle running smoothly:
1. Change your oil and filter every 3,000 miles.
2. Perform a tune-up every 6 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first).
3. Have your brakes inspected and replaced if necessary.
4. Replace your air filters at least once a year.
5. Replace your wiper blades at least once a year.
6. Check the fluid levels in all your tires and replace any that are low or have been replaced recently.
7. Check the spark plugs and coil packs at least once a year and replace them as needed.
8. Avoid using oil that is not specifically recommended
9. Inspect the headlights and taillights for damage and replace them as necessary.
10. Maintain a Continuous Speed.
If you own a car, it's important to take care of it. One way to do this is to follow your manufacturer's recommendations for maintaining maximum efficiency and performance. This will help to keep your car running well over its warranty term.