Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instructions on Netgear Nighthawk Extender Setup. Netgear Nighthawk is a useful electronic device that helps you increase the strength of your wifi signal by boosting the weak wifi and hence turning the dead zone of your home or office into fun zones.
Netgear wifi extender setup with the Netgear installation assistant: Before you start your Netgear extender setup process, it is advisable to place your extender and existing wifi router in same room. You can move your extender to another place, one the setup is done successfully. Now, follow the instructions below:
- Take your laptop or computer and open the wifi connection manager.
- Connect your device with the extender network. When you successfully connected to the extender network the device LED lights.
- Open any web browser on your connected device.
- Type www mywifiext net in the address bar of web browser and press enter.
- The Netgear installation assistant displays.
- Now provide Netgear Extender Login And Password and press enter.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Now, unplug your extender and move it to a new location about halfway between your wifi router and the area with a poor wifi signal.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the power LED to light green.
That’s all how you can setup Netgear Nighthawk extender. If you face any issue while setting up Netgear extender, then you can contact with our professionals at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.