When you need to create a form, the easiest way to start is by opening Google Docs and clicking on the "New" button. After you've created your form, you can easily add fields and buttons by using the drag and drop interface. You can also create conditional fields and use macros to automate your form submission process.
If you're looking to make a form with Google Docs, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that your form is based off of an existing template. Second, make sure that your fields are well-labeled so that users know what information they need to provide.
Image Source: Google
How to create a form with google docs?
If you're looking to create a simple form to collect data from your users, or to build an easy-to-use survey tool, Google Docs has you covered. With just a few simple steps, you can create a form that's both functional and stylish. Here's how to do it:
1. Open Google Docs and create a new document.
2. In the document window, click the "Form" button (it's in the top left corner of the screen).
3. In the "Form" window, click the "Create Form" button.
4. In the "Form Creation wizard," give your form a name and choose a template (we'll use the "simple question form")..
5. In the "Fields" section of the wizard, add fields for your data. For example, you might add fields for name, email address, and phone number. You can also add text boxes and checkboxes for simple data validation.
6. Click finish to create your form.
7. Now that your form is ready, it's time to gather some data. To start collecting data, click on the "Submit" button .