An eyebrow tattoo is called microblading which is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing procedure. It is a manual method of filling pigment in the eyebrows. Microblading eyebrows can last up to for two to three years but after that, the pigment from the treated areas starts to disappear which leaves some faded pigment and scars on the skin.
To remove faded eyebrow tattoo, you can visit Aileenn Beauty studio that offers the best technique for eyebrow tattoo removal in San Jose.
Non- laser treatments work magically to remove eyebrow tattoo from the deep layer of the skin. This procedure includes the Phi-removal technique and high-quality lotions for effective treatment.
Phi-removal is a better and less expensive solution than other laser treatments to remove permanent makeup. It gives you painless experience after treatments but to achieve the better result it requires aftercare for few days like:
- Apply the cream at least 2 to 3 times per day.
- Keep the treated areas of eyebrow dry for at least 4 days.
- Avoid using cosmetic products on treated areas of the skin,
- Avoid pool, bath for 2 weeks after the phi removal procedure,
- Avoid facial massages and try not to get a sweat on eyebrows.
By following some hygiene steps after the phi removal procedure, you can get your desired output in a few weeks.